Matt Wette writes: > On Sep 17, 2017, at 4:22 PM, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote: >> Matt Wette writes: >>> Looks promising, especailly if the footprint is small. >>> Can someone post the sample guix specification? >>> I could not access from the gnunet log. >> >> Do you mean the wisp package for Guix? > > No, I meant the guix package spec for package foo written in wisp. > > define-public foo > package > name "guile-wisp" > source : origin > ... Ah, yes. I don’t have that yet. I’ll try it — ideally in a way which allows calling guix environment with it — but it may take a few days (I can’t experiment at all times). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken