Jean Abou Samra writes: > make it to the main branch. If the current maintainers > need to drop their activity, it would be nice if > they could share maintainership so that at least > bug fixes can be applied. I got the requirements for copyright assignment in place two weeks ago, so I could offer to apply obviously good patches. I’ll need push-permission for that, though. I just filed a request for inclusion to the savannah project for that: https://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=guile Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de