"Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" writes: > I just got the most beautiful feedback on Wisp as a Scheme primer, so I > would like to nag about inclusion of SRFI-119 into Guile again: > > »I tend to use [Wisp] as a Scheme primer for colleagues that are used > to Python but want to explore the realms of functional programming > without … having to break with known syntax and conventions … it makes > Scheme way more “approachable” while not drifting too much apart. > > Before using Wisp as an introduction, I got occasional feedback that > parens where seen as confusing/somewhat cluttery in terms of > readability; Wisp looks as clean, plain and readable as Python code; > which makes it relatively easy to awake interest for Scheme in folks > that are accustomed to Python already.« — Wilko > https://emacs.ch/@thees/111720771253976695 > > > Inclusion in Guile would make it much easier for them to just try Wisp > on any of the supported platforms, so I think this is a strong indicator > that inclusion of Wisp would help spread Guile Scheme. => Is the squashed patch ok to merge? Since it’s already rebased and the copyright assignment is in place, I only need a “go for it” to push it. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de