From: Thien-Thi Nguyen <ttn@gnuvola.org>
To: Noah Lavine <noah.b.lavine@gmail.com>
Cc: guile-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Lightning Bindings
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 22:09:52 +0200	[thread overview]

() Noah Lavine <noah.b.lavine@gmail.com>
() Thu, 27 May 2010 17:03:48 -0400

      - Second, what would a good interface to a native code
   generation system be?  (I'm assuming we'll want Lightning
   available as a regular module in addition to using it to speed
   up the language.)  My current prototype just mimics the
   Lightning API, but it's not necessarily the best way to do
   this. Is there a better way?

Perhaps you can look at how MELT (for GCC) does things.  Keeping
within striking distance of GCC interop (i.e., its plugin design)
is probably a lot of work, but maybe the benefit would be greater.

thi