* library versioning debian-devel thread for those interested
@ 2002-12-17 22:33 Rob Browning
From: Rob Browning @ 2002-12-17 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

There have been a couple of quite informative replies to my question.
See

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200212/thrd3.html

Search for "library versioning".  I haven't finished thinking about
the problem, so I don't have any conclusions yet, but unsurprisingly,
it looks like there may not really be a "solution".  However with
enough care and cooperation, it may be possible to avoid some of the
really nasty failure cases.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-17 22:33 UTC | newest]