Hi Per, I've modified testing.scm to fully support Guile 2. It passes all tests of srfi-64-test.scm, except for the two expected failures. (What's the story with those expected failures, btw? Do they pass on any system?) A few notes: * Guile 2's syntax-case macro system does not tolerate bare symbols in the output of macro transformers, but the syntax-case macros in testing.scm generate bare symbols. I fixed this by changing several instances of 'quote to (syntax quote), and also by using 'datum->syntax' in Guile-2's implementation of '%test-source-line2'. * I noticed that three of the implementations of '%test-error' were incorrect in the following respect: they should return #f if no error occurs, but instead they would return the result of evaluating the test expression. To fix this, I added '#f' after 'expr' in several places. * In 'test-read-eval-string', you call 'eval' with only one argument, but R5RS, R6RS, and R7RS all specify that 'eval' takes two arguments. Guile's 'eval' requires two arguments. Anyway, I've attached a patch with my changes to testing.scm. Regards, Mark