On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 08:33:30 -0600, Christopher Allan Webber wrote: > What you'll notice is that each new sentence starts on its own line. > Sentences which have characters which continue beyond line 79 "wrap", > but are indented to be clear that they align with a previous sentence. I'm actually quite fond of this; good idea. This will clean up my diffs substantially (I refill every time I modify a paragraph). Thanks for sharing that. -- Mike Gerwitz Free Software Hacker | GNU Maintainer http://mikegerwitz.com FSF Member #5804 | GPG Key ID: 0x8EE30EAB