Ludovic Courtès writes: > pukkamustard skribis: > >> I've been using SRFI-146 >> (https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-146/srfi-146.html) for functional >> mappings. There's a Guile port: >> https://inqlab.net/git/guile-srfi-146.git/ (also in Guix - >> guile-srfi-146). > > I’m late to the party, but I think it’d be nice to integrate this in > Guile proper, and possibly other implementations like fash/fector. > > These data structures are crucial and the code is very much “write > once”, so cheap in terms of maintenance, so I’m all for getting them in > Guile. > > WDYT? I would like that very much! Having more powerful datastructures directly usable in Guile without installing additional packages makes it much easier to use Guile for teaching and for quick scripting. Also it makes it much easier to write tutorials. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de