Damien Mattei writes: > On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 9:07 PM Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote: > Damien Mattei writes: > > by keeping the same > > number of parenthesis, but they are just differents : ( ), { }, [ ] > > and it allow the use of infix expressions. > > Is your implementation of {} compatible with SRFI-105? (curly infix) > > yes it is based on SRFI-105 That’s very cool! While I’m doubtful about your other changes in scheme+, this is an improvement that I’d love to see merged into Guile. > the operator precedence are predefined in a list ordered by priority in the source code: > > (define infix-operators-lst How does it treat procedures which are not in that list? Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de