Andy Wingo writes: > not an error to refer to it as such. In any case, it does not seem to > me that R7RS-large is similar to the other reports in the RnRS series. > To me it is more similar in flavor to the SRFI process. R7RS-large seems to me like an effort to build a foundation for mobility between Schemes. An effort to build a higher level of consistency and uniformity than what we have in SRFIs, so the system as a whole stays easier to understand, but with a similar scope as SRFIs, so you can more easily write substantial applications without resorting to implementation specific libraries. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken