"Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" writes: > "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" writes: >>> OK. I assumed you already emailed assign@gnu.org the relevant form, >>> right? Let us know how it goes. > I now sent a request to be sent the papers to sign to assign@gnu.org > using a template I also got for Emacs, so I’m sending these directly for > Emacs, ELPA, and Guile. I now assigned my copyright in GNU Guile to FSF and received the version of the copyright assigment form with two signatures, so copyright assigment for contributing Wisp to Guile is completed. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de