ludovic.courtes@laas.fr (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > > Neil Jerram writes: >> >> So on balance I don't think we need to provide complete compatibility >> within Guile here. > > Right, I think you convinced me. :-) In absense of violent objections I made the change below. I didn't do the same in the 1.6 branch, there I only amended the srfi-9 implementation. Is the local-eval stuff supposed to minimize the amount of environment or whatever captured by the returned functions? Guessing that's so I put the type check in a helper function.