writes: > You seem to be somewhat upset, but I don't quite understand what > your gripe is. If I understood it correctly, they interpret the 'wtf? as expressing "this is a problem that should be changed" and wanted to say (equal? '(. a) 'a) should stay #true in Guile and consequently (call-with-input-string "(. wtf?)" read) ⇒ wft? should stay as it is. The behavior of '(. a) is implementation dependent for Scheme. Some examples: - guile: 'a - kawa: 'a - chez: error - chicken: error Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de