Maxime Devos writes: > * hence, you can define a module from within another module (might be > situationally useful, but comes with new difficulties for module > lookup) I actually tried something in that direction in enter three witches — and failed. I wanted to add a macro that maps SCENE I to defining a module that cleanly separates different parts of a story. But I didn’t get that to work well (because it would have had to add automatic exports and canonical imports and all together caused more problems than it solved. Or maybe I didn’t understand well enough what I was doing. Generating code that generates modules isn’t a good idea if there’s a similar option that uses standard mechanisms. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de