Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Tirifto writes: > >> I was recently looking into Perl 6 and noticed a very neat feature >> about it: Unicode operators! That is, it makes use of some Unicode >> symbols to offer alternatives to awkward or verbose ASCII notation. >> For instance, ‘>=’ and ‘<=’ may just as well be written as ‘≥’ and >> ‘≤’, respectively. [1] And ‘∈’ checks whether an item is an element >> of a list. [2] [3] > > Neat. > >> Now, I don't know if this is something you think would be nice to have >> baked into Guile, but I really liked the idea, and thought to share it >> in the case you would, too (and have't thought of it yet). :) > > I think this could be implemented as a library of aliase and thus > wouldn’t need to have any privileged access to Guile itself. All you need to do is (define ≥ >=) And you can use (≥ 2 1) — if you use SRFI-105 (#!curly-infix), then you can also use it as {2 ≥ 1}. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken