Andy Wingo writes: > Hi Mike, > > On Sun 21 Jun 2009 08:31, Mike Gran writes: > >> Not really in a position to help, since I'm still AFK, but, >> somewhere along the line I pushed this patch to r6rs vectors >> in the String_abstraction2 tree. > > Took me a little while to understand it, but it seems the patch is > right. I committed and pushed it to master. Linas, can you try again? > > Thanks much! I've pushed a deterministic test for this (also below). (In general, when fixing something that isn't already reliably reproduced by the build, please write a regression test if feasible.) Neil