Hi Ludovic, ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Mark H Weaver skribis: > >> +#define FUNC_NAME s_scm_parse_path_with_ellipsis >> +{ >> + SCM ellipsis = scm_from_latin1_string ("..."); > > Use ‘SCM_SYMBOL’ instead. It's a string, not a symbol. I changed it to a global static SCM initialized by 'scm_init_load'. I've attached a revised patch that also does a much better job of updating the docs. I also noticed that the documentation of the default load path did not match reality. Comments and suggestions welcome. Thanks, Mark