Maxime Devos writes: >> [...] >> Which begs an important question: How would you like to be attributed? I >> plan to also merge this back to the wisp repo and I’d like to attribute >> you there, too. > > You could add a ";; Copyright © 2023 Maxime Devos > " line next to yours in the file that contains > the read-one-wisp-sexp I modified, a line like > 'https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/wisp/browse/NEWS?rev=tip#L63' in the NEWS > and an entry in 'Specific Contributions' in AUTHORS.in. I implemented that now — thank you! In the wisp-repo I added the copyright line in both the source file for wisp.scm and spec.scm, because I see the unlimited underscores as significant, too. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de