Chris Lemmer-Webber schreef op zo 20-06-2021 om 10:14 [-0400]: > Weakmaps are a thing these days I think: > https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/WeakMap Nice, though it doesn't allow enumerating keys (which is reasonable enough in practice) and it doesn't support weak-value maps (where the reference to the value is weak) and doubly-weak maps. (I never used weak-value or doubly-weak maps though) Also (unrelated), I have patch for ephemeral-key hash tables in Guile, but it's buggy (the values sometimes become random heap objects in some situations??) so I'll try to debug it first. Greetings, Maxime.