Le 06/01/2023 à 14:55, Maxime Devos a écrit : > Guile's implementation of macros is a little lax with typing, > in the sense that objects like #false and #true (but not symbols, > because hygiene) can be returned too, but IIUC this is undocumented > and not standard Scheme (*). Well, that is what I thought too, but after checking, I realize that it actually is standard. See http://www.r6rs.org/final/html/r6rs-lib/r6rs-lib-Z-H-13.html """ More formally, a syntax object is: - a pair of syntax objects, -a vector of syntax objects, - a nonpair, nonvector, nonsymbol value, or - a wrapped syntax object. """ I learnt something today.