* Re: rebased wip-elisp
@ 2021-03-28 19:00 Gerry Agbobada
From: Gerry Agbobada @ 2021-03-28 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rekado; +Cc: guile-devel

Thanks for the rebase on top of guile 2.2, I'd like to see how I could learn enough to contribute to elisp support in guile. I really don't have a lot of experience looking at guile code so sorry for the seemingly bad questions :

- you say that the tests pass for you, but I had an issue with one test-out-of-memory, I could not trigger the out-of-memory error on the `make-bytevector` call. Did you have the same issue as well or is it something that only stems from my computer ?
- Is there a common manifest.scm/ <http://manifest.scm/profile>guix profile to use when hacking on guile ?
- Is there a make target for the guile-emacs that you had and segfaulted ?

Thanks in advance for the answers,

Gerry Agbobada

* rebased wip-elisp
@ 2020-06-16 21:52 Ricardo Wurmus
From: Ricardo Wurmus @ 2020-06-16 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hi,

I rebased the wip-elisp branch on top of upstream/stable-2.2 and
published it here:

   https://git.elephly.net/?p=software/guile.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/wip-elisp

I had to resolve a few minor conflicts and added two commits on top to
fix things that had broken due to changes in the API.  “make check”
passes now, but I should also say that Guile Emacs built with this
variant of Guile segfaults.

--
Ricardo