Hello, Thanks for the rebase on top of guile 2.2, I'd like to see how I could learn enough to contribute to elisp support in guile. I really don't have a lot of experience looking at guile code so sorry for the seemingly bad questions : - you say that the tests pass for you, but I had an issue with one test-out-of-memory, I could not trigger the out-of-memory error on the `make-bytevector` call. Did you have the same issue as well or is it something that only stems from my computer ? - Is there a common manifest.scm/ guix profile to use when hacking on guile ? - Is there a make target for the guile-emacs that you had and segfaulted ? Thanks in advance for the answers, Gerry Agbobada