* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-11-03  8:46 Benny S. Colon
From: Benny S. Colon @ 2004-11-03  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.roiex.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://roiex.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-12-29  0:27 Sung P. Reece
From: Sung P. Reece @ 2004-12-29  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://ealz.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.ealz.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-12-19 13:06 Marcelo Nichols
From: Marcelo Nichols @ 2004-12-19 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vanai.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.vanai.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-12-17 21:05 Salvatore Cooper
From: Salvatore Cooper @ 2004-12-17 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-13  1:04 Emerson Snyder
From: Emerson Snyder @ 2004-12-13  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.bhex.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.bhex.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-12-03  6:38 Joan Brooks
From: Joan Brooks @ 2004-12-03  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-01  2:38 Lorraine D. Lang
From: Lorraine D. Lang @ 2004-12-01  2:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-29  1:45 Blair Farr
From: Blair Farr @ 2004-11-29  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.icors.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.icors.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-11-26  3:48 Wilda Proctor
From: Wilda Proctor @ 2004-11-26  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-24  1:33 Odis Hollingsworth
From: Odis Hollingsworth @ 2004-11-24  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-22 16:38 Darius Rucker
From: Darius Rucker @ 2004-11-22 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-21  8:35 Dan Wynn
From: Dan Wynn @ 2004-11-21  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-10 16:19 Blanche Moyer
From: Blanche Moyer @ 2004-11-10 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.yomoi.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.yomoi.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-11-08 10:41 Bobbie Edwards
From: Bobbie Edwards @ 2004-11-08 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-06  4:53 Gus Albright
From: Gus Albright @ 2004-11-06  4:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-25  2:39 Max Pryor
From: Max Pryor @ 2004-10-25  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.toels.com/replica/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://toels.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-10-23 20:22 Deborah G. Magee
From: Deborah G. Magee @ 2004-10-23 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-22 19:56 Patti Gilmore
From: Patti Gilmore @ 2004-10-22 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)