Aleix Conchillo FlaquƩ schreef op vr 24-06-2022 om 09:34 [-0700]: > * module/web/http.scm (write-credentials): capitalize authorization > header scheme. The standard allows the scheme to be case-insensitive, > however most libraries out there expect the scheme to be capitalized, > which is what it is actually used in RFC > docs (e.g. https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc7617#section-2). Some > libraries even reject lowercase scheme making Guile incompatible. > --- Patch LGTM (untested, though probably good!), though I want to remind you I'm not a maintainer, I just sometimes review things on guile- devel@, so I can't commit it to savannah. Greetings, Maxime.