Vijay Marupudi schreef op di 18-01-2022 om 21:34 [-0500]: > Hello, > > I have attached to this email a patch to add support for srfi-214, > flexvectors. > > I have made as few changes to the code from the sample implementation. > > If this is accepted, I can work on adding to the documentation. > > I have been using this for a while, and it has worked wonderfully. How about including the tests (https://github.com/scheme-requests-for-implementation/srfi-214/blob/master/implementation/tests.scm) as well? Guile doesn't use SRFI-64 in its own tests though, so some changes may be necessary. I noticed you started the patch with: +;;; Copyright (C) 2022 Free Software Foundation, Inc. +;;; [LGPL blurb] however, the README says ‘by Adam Nelson’. Did you reach some kind of agreement with Adam Nelson about copyright assignment? And since SRFIs are licensed under Expat (not 100% sure), wouldn't this need to be the Expat license text? Even if the Expat license allows this (I don't know), then I would still recommend to keep the license the same, such that fixes can easily be interchanged between Scheme implementations (e.g. there have been some fixes to SRFI-64 a while ago). Greetings, Maxime.