On 11/06/2013 07:54 AM, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Mark H Weaver skribis: > >> "Thompson, David" writes: >> >>> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >>>> I think it would make sense to implement them in Scheme, say in >>>> ice-9/hash-table.scm, which could be either a separate module or a file >>>> included from boot-9.scm. >>>> >>>> WDYT? >>> >>> Does anyone else feel that this is a better approach? >> >> FWIW, I think Ludovic is right. There's no compelling reason to write >> these procedures in C, and it would be good to reduce the amount of C >> code for several reasons. However, unlike ttn, I think it would be good >> to have these procedures in core Guile. > > Agreed. > > David: would you be willing to do that? Apologies for my late comment, > and for the extra work involved. Your contributions are appreciated! > > Thanks, > Ludo’. > Finally got around to updating this patch. I opted for adding a standalone module named (ice-9 hash-table) rather than including it from boot-9. How did I do? - Dave