The GuileScript looks nice, for interested readers, see On 20-08-2022 21:59, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué wrote: > However, I'm not able to find a way to avoid character > encoding/escaping and the generated code inside does not seem valid XML to me. Does escaping < actually cause problems?  If so, you could look into declaring your web page as XHTML, with an appropriate doctype and Content-Type. I would expect XHTML to accept < and reject unescaped <, being XML and not the messy syntax of HTML, but it's not something I have tried out myself. Greetings, Maxime.