I forgot the copyright! All the papers are in order with the FSF for the copyright assignment. -- Linus Björnstam On Sun, 22 Dec 2019, at 15:55, Linus Björnstam wrote: > Hi there! > > This is a patch to add srfi-171 (transducers) to guile. > > It adds the srfi implementation, a guile-specific extension (tfold and > tbatch which can be used to generalize things like tsegment), > documentation (the whole srfi document plus additions into > srfi-modules.texi) and tests. > > I have built it successfully on the latest master. This would be my > first ever commit to a project I did not start myself, with the added > bonus that I have no idea of how git works. Be kind :) > > Happy holidays! > Linus Björnstam > Attachments: > * 0001-Added-srfi-171-to-guile-under-the-module-name-srfi-s.patch > * 0002-Added-documentation-and-tests-for-srfi-171.patch