Le mardi 06 juin 2023 à 20:50 +0000, Mike Gran a écrit : > Also, it might be that this isn't worth doing.  After all, you can run > Guile on Cygwin and Guix on WSL on Windows 10/11 already.  > But some projects that depend on Guile do deliver on > Windows using customized versions of 2.2 or 1.8. I would like to stress the importance of Windows support in Guile, and I thank you for working on it. In spite of LilyPond being compatible with Guile 3 for more than a year, we are still on Guile 2.2 solely because of lack of Windows support in Guile 3. LilyPond is not primarily targeted at programmers but musicians, so a large part of our user base is on Windows and it is absolutely unthinkable for us to drop our Windows binaries. Jean