I've generated this images to be incorporated in the book, the images will have the copyright required to do it. Could you give me information about this subject? 2009/10/1 Neil Jerram > David Arroyo Menéndez writes: > > > Hi! > > > > I've done a patch to include images instead of ascii images in the manual > > reference and other minor modifications. > > Hi David, > > This looks great, but I'm afraid the GNU project needs copyright > assignment papers from you before we can incorporate these images into > the manual. Would you be willing to do that? > > Thanks, > Neil > -- David Arroyo Menéndez http://www.davidam.com