* Autosvar - Ikke til stede: hi
@ 2004-04-12 17:25 Henning Christensen
From: Henning Christensen @ 2004-04-12 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am currently out of office, and will be back on April the 13th.

During my absence I will only have very limited access to read and
write e-mails. Please redirect any urgent request to: Helpdesk@cheminova.dk or contact me on cellphone.

Venlig hilsen/Best regards
C H E M I N O V A  A/S
Henning Kjer Christensen, IT-manager
Phone: (+45) 9690 9690
Fax: (+45) 9690 9691
Phone direct: (+45) 9690 9280
Mobile: (+45) 4080 9911
E-mail: hc@cheminova.dk
www.cheminova.com
www.auriga-industries.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-12 17:25 UTC | newest]