On 11.05.2021 21:14, Taylan Kammer wrote: > > And here's another minimally changed one. > Aaaand another of course. on IRC notified me that there's a way in which both the old and new implementation don't conform to the standard: they're supposed to uninstall the default test runner that they install automatically, after tests ended. I'm not sure if there's any real benefit to actually doing that, but I've followed 's suggestion and implemented it. So here's yet another updated patch-set! You won't be getting another one for at least 8 hours as I'm going to sleep now. ;-) - Taylan