Op 10-06-2023 om 18:40 schreef Ludovic Courtès: > Instead of using these UUIDs, I suggest using known unique objects, > “unique” in the sense of ‘eq?’. > > So it can be: > > (define repr-dot (make-symbol "repr-dot")) ;uninterned symbol > IIRC, in a previous reply, this was already asked, and the response was that this doesn't actually work because of reasons. >> + ((and inunderscoreindent (and (not (equal? #\space next-char)) (not (equal? #\newline next-char)))) >> + (throw 'wisp-syntax-error "initial underscores without following whitespace at beginning of the line after" (last indent-and-symbols))) > > I suggest using exception objects or SRFI-35 error conditions (they’re > interchangeable) carrying information about the king of parsing error > and its location. That way, the user interface, such as the compiler, > can produce helpful error messages (and internationalized, too). Agreed. > [...] > Can you make it LGPLv3+? It’s a small file anyway. Only if David A. Wheeler, Alan Manuel K. Gloria and Maxime Devos agrees. Otherwise, you still need to include the license text: > [...] > +;;; The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be > +;;; included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. > [...] and having both this license text and the LGPLv3+ stuff in the same file is messy (technically possible if done carefully, but messy). As its a small file anyway, I don't think it's worth it unless everyone agrees to make in LGPLv3+. As far as I'm concerned, I agree. Best regards, Maxime Devos.