Hello Vagrant, Sorry it took so long to answer, I forgot, and only recently remembered, as Maxime started to work on the logger, that someone did send a patch to fix a typo ... > Originally sent to guile-user, as the README suggested bugs should go > there, though I see guile-devel mentioned on > https://www.nongnu.org/guile-lib/dev/ Both the typo and the pronoun (as reported in a private email by Keith Wright) have been fixed, thanks to both of you. > Maybe the README should be updated? Indeed, as well as their occurrence in the INSTALL and NEWS files, all fixed (devel branch now, be part of the next release), thanks. David