Hello Maxim, guile-devel followers, > * src/logging/logger.scm (): Add new > optional flush-after-each-emit? slot, initialized to #t. > ... Maxim and i have been talking about both the v4 1-7 series of patches that Maxim have been working on - now pushed to the devel branch if someone wants to look at them ... as well as about this little enhancement i wanted ... to avoid 'repeating the all chat' here, those interested may read our last words about this here: https://logs.guix.gnu.org/guile/2024-03-02.log#043834 and my answers slightly below: https://logs.guix.gnu.org/guile/2024-03-02.log#235822 So, to make it short, i am asking Maxim to write this patch so it uses buffering-mode as the new slot name, kw .. and accept either 'emit or 'line to cover our current need, to be extended with other mode if we wish or need to later ... Regards, David