Hello Aleix, > It actually does! Screenshots attached. The ones that don't work are: Very nice, thanks - the welcome page is not displaying the expected welcome logo, which is a grayscale adwaita logo in /examples/adw-1/adw1-demo/ui welcome.scm [1] ... (property (@ (name "icon-name")) "org.gnome.Adwaita1.Demo-symbolic") ... maybe you can figure out why it is missing on your side. other logos seems to all be there (the other screenshots are fine ...) > - animated-paintable.scm, simple-paintable.scm: it might be something > cairo related. I have guile-cairo 1.11.2 you must clone the guile-cairo upstream repo, git checkout devel, then run the make danse ... let me know if this solve you problem. > - drawing-widget.scm, peg-solitaire.scm. i don't know, but they have in common that they both use snapshots (the gtk-4 drawing 'tool' ...) I would try to first get the drawing-widget.scm to work, it is a very simple example, then see how to fix the peg-solitaire.scm > Btw, macOS is not my preferred platform :-). It just so happens that, > a while back ... Oh, i see - very nice of you to maintain guile and g-golf there, thanks for that! David [1] the scm files in the ui subdir are used to generate the corresponding .ui files - so if you make any change there, you need to run make in that subdir before to restart the demo ...