On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 12:30:15PM -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > Initially in Guile I planned to use GNU Lightning, in part because of > > its great platform support. However it turned out to not be the right > > thing, and reluctantly I ended up doing something that was more like a > > rewrite than a refactor. > [...] > > If someone would like to write an IA64 backend for Lightening, I would > > So, do I understand correctly that Light*e*ning is the name you chose > for Guile's rewrite of GNU Lightning? > > Do you think it could be useful separately from Guile? There's some infornmative text here: https://wingolog.org/archives/2019/05/24/lightening-run-time-code-generation Cheers -- tomás