On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 11:42:48AM +0200, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > > Pjotr Prins writes: > > > Who wants to come to a separate 2 day GNU Guix event? > > > > That is the Thursday Jan 31st and/or Friday Feb 1st right before > > FOSDEM. I.e., 4 days of hacker nirvana. > > I plan to be there for the 2 days of Guix and the 2 FOSDEM days. > > Please also let us know (privately, if you prefer) if your attendance > would be dependent on having on-site childcare. > I'm trying to convince my wife she should come for FOSDEM, not sure how likely it's going to be. Without checking with the wife, I should be good for at least one day of GUIX hacking. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted