On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 10:16:04AM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi! > > "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" skribis: > > > I want to ask for your thoughts on my new solution since translations > > are probably important to many Haunt users. In particular, I believe > > there was some discussion on Website translation on the Guile or Guix > > lists as well. > > I’d love those sites to support translation! If we could integrate your > solution as a Haunt extension or something, that’d be great. > > Speaking of Gettext, it might be interesting to see whether there ideas > that could be borrowed from Gnunited Nations: > > https://www.gnu.org/software/gnun/ > Hmm I don’t think Haunt should replace too many functions of the build system. (The current “haunt build” and “haunt serve” are few and helpful when not using a bigger build system, even though maybe they should go away in the long run in favor of build system integration.) As I understand, GNUnited Nations mostly means integration into the GNU Autotools build system or Makefiles. Integration is desirable IMHO but I believe not everyone wants the same workflow as GNUnited Nations, so Make targets like theirs probably should not be part of Haunt. Regards, Florian