Hi Andy, > So! Release blockers. > ... Not a blocker, at all, but I was thinking to this, wrt manipulating (very) large vectors, arrays, lists ... -] repl - truncated-print Right now I edit the installed (system repl common), and wrote a tip in Guile-CV's manual so users can do that as well: less then optimal :). It would be nice to provide an option, so users could set it 'just like that', in the repl, or as a global config in their .guile (I did see lloda does that in his for arrays, but it's not an obvious option to set, it is a 'sophisticated' little piece of code (for an end-user at least)). -] error(s) while manipulating (very) large vectors or arrays Unlike the above, it appears there is currently no way to have error (the procedure) and raised exceptions in general, to use truncated-print, it would be cool to 'link' the above option so error reports use it as well. WDYT? David