* guile's web - a few things
@ 2015-11-24 17:59 David Pirotte
From: David Pirotte @ 2015-11-24 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mathieu Lirzin, guile-devel

Hello,

Cool work, super nice site, .. thanks all!
A couple of things...:

-]	wrong guile-clutter link

		http://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gnome/clutter/

-]	GNU Guile-GTK

	Please remove it, it is unmaintained since 2007 and here is what its page
	says

		guile-gtk has been decommissioned. See guile-gnome for current work.

->	I actually would not list any inactive projects, there are quite a lot of
->	inactive projects and I personally don't think it is good to list them,
->	unless in a separate section, 'For history' or 'Currently unmaintained',
 ->	imo

-]	Kisê is missing [appllication]

	Kisê
	a small and easy to use time keeping application

	Guile 2.0
	http://www.altosw.be/kise/
	GPLv3+

-]	library page:

	I wanted to suggest the library page to:

	- use 2 columns
	- a smaller font
	- not list guile version as the first item, maybe not at all:
		it takes a lot of space and this info is obviously
		listed on the project/lib own pages
	- the license in a smaller font, right justified
	- if still listed, guile version here as well
	- below the license, whether the project is active or not?

Cheers,
David