Hello, I have pushed another 6 [tiny] patches, releated to the autool chain integration, Changelog, README, some git house keeping stuff and Pepare 1.9.15: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/g-wrap.git/?h=devel I have also worked [quite a bit] on the web pages, the intention being to really make it easy for a user, especially a Guile new comer, who would want to try Guile-Gnome or Guile-Clutter, to install from the tarball. Hence a special dedication to the download and developer pages, please take a look and comments welcome! http://www.nongnu.org/g-wrap/index.html [ while doing this, I changed the layout, no offense to anyone here, [ and I kept a copy of the previous 'model', so if the new [ presentation is a 'problem', i can rollback: This is you last chance to make comments, I will merge, tag and release very soon now. Please try http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/g-wrap/g-wrap-1.9.15.tar.gz and let me know ... Quiz: Which mailing list(s) should I send the g-rap-1.9.15 release announce [yet to write]? I can see the previous announce email content in the archives, but not the recipient(s) list Cheers, David