Hello, I worked on and pushed the following patches on the devel branch: aac9ebf * fix make distcheck - manual review final touches 8445aed * deleting doc/.gitignore - updating .gitignore 65c9d6a * fixing all Makefile.am - use $(GUILE), not guile and merged the following from master: 99b08dd * auto merging with master - appying 2 patches from andy -> 7f13e15 * No free/mark on WCT objects, and remove use of scm_gc_free -> d7af62a * Require Guile 2.0; allow Guile 2.2 See here for details: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/g-wrap.git/?h=devel Within the next few days, unless someone tells me it's not a good idea, and why of course :), I will prepare for 1.9.15, merge to master, tag, update the webpages and release. Cheers, David