Hello, guile-clutter clutter-devel: fixing make check Patch review solicited: note that I am autotool kind of blind. Thanks to Ludovic who kindly suggested, on irc, the corrections to be made, but please double check, tx. I think this patch should probably be also applied to the clutter branch as well otherwise make check will raise a bug (unless using an old automake version), wdyt? Thanks, David ps: out of curiosity, any one knows the exact version of automake from which the actual tests.mk code would raise a bug? Should I mention that in the commit message?