This patch makes the guile representation of lisp booleans match what I outlined in my post of Aug 2009, "The cube of lisp booleans" [1]. The only difference from my earlier patch is the addition of two more do-not-use IFLAGS (6 and 7), which enable more efficient implementations of several operations. I confess that I haven't yet tested this patch, but it's so trivial that it must work *grin*. Sorry, my development machine is an XO-1, so compiling guile takes a very long time :( Mark [1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2009-08/msg00206.html