* CVS down?
@ 2003-03-17 17:58 rm
From: rm @ 2003-03-17 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello list,

since days i'm trying to update my CVS version of guile,
but only receive the following:

   export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org
   rmattes@zeus:/usr/local/src$ cvs login
   Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:2401/cvs
   CVS password:
   cvs [login aborted]: recv() from server subversions.gnu.org:
     Connection reset by peer

I verified this from several servers (all in Germany i'm affraid).
Anything i can do about it?

 TIA Ralf Mattes

* Re: CVS down?
@ 2003-03-17 18:20 ` Andreas Rottmann
From: Andreas Rottmann @ 2003-03-17 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: guile-devel

rm@fabula.de writes:

> Hello list,
>
> since days i'm trying to update my CVS version of guile,
> but only receive the following:
>
>    export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org
>    rmattes@zeus:/usr/local/src$ cvs login
>    Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:2401/cvs
>    CVS password:
>    cvs [login aborted]: recv() from server subversions.gnu.org:
>      Connection reset by peer
>
> I verified this from several servers (all in Germany i'm affraid).
> Anything i can do about it?

I experience similiar failures (from Austria), but *sometimes* (after
several tries) it works. YMMV.

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty@ICQ      | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc

Packages should build-depend on what they should build-depend.