* Improving error messages
@ 2003-03-02 13:01 Wolfgang Jaehrling
From: Wolfgang Jaehrling @ 2003-03-02 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I think that a weak point of Guile are the error messages, which are
often very terse.  This is not much of a problem once you are used to
it and know what the messages refer to, but when I was new to Guile
(and new to Scheme at the same time), this was a major problem for me.
Thus, I decided to try my best to make Guile more newbie-friendly.  At
<http://www.8ung.at/shell/guile.patch> you find a very incomplete
patch, and I would like to know if it goes into the right direction at
all: Is this the kind of stuff you would want?

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang