* Calling function (command-line) from c++ dll
@ 2003-11-17  9:31 Laurent Marzullo
From: Laurent Marzullo @ 2003-11-17  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm currently writting a module that I load with (load-extension)
function and I'm tryin to get the command line option of the guile
script into the init function of the dll.

------ guile script ----------------------------
#!/usr/local/bin/guile -s
!#
(load-extension "libpvcs" "init_pvcs")

------ c++ source file -------------------------
void
init_pvcs( void )
{
    SCM command_line_func = scm_c_lookup( "command-line" );

    // Now I'm trying to call command-line, which must return
    // a list, isn't it ???
    //
    SCM arg_lst = scm_c_call_with_current_module(
        scm_current_module(),
        0 );
    // How do I call it ??
}

How to call command-line from a C module ?????
Thanks a lot !!

--
Laurent Marzullo <marzullo@la-defense.oilfield.slb.com>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-11-17  9:31 UTC | newest]