* Crashes with continuations in Guile 2.2 on MinGW
@ 2022-10-17 18:51 Jean Abou Samra
From: Jean Abou Samra @ 2022-10-17 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hi,

See https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6430
In LilyPond, we are observing crashes when reinstating
(undelimited) continuations in our Windows binaries
compiled via MinGW. Note that this is with Guile 2.2;
it is possible that we will move to Guile 3 at some point,
but for our next stable release, this is no longer an
option.

Does this ring a bell? Do you have any idea how to fix
it?

Thanks,
Jean

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-10-17 18:51 UTC | newest]