On Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024 at 11:38, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Pip Cet pipcet@protonmail.com writes: > > > > I confirm that it was an input with tooltip displayed (that's what corfu does). > > > > Ihor, is this one reproducible? If it is, could you try with this patch installed? > > > This crashes on startup: Oops, turns out you shouldn't double free just to be sure. Can you try the attached patch? I was able to trigger your bug by running ./emacs -Q --eval "(while t (menu-bar-mode 'toggle) (sit-for 0.1))" The change is in menu_destroy_callback, which passed through the wrong pointer. Thanks! Pip